Friday, February 15, 2008

Been gone so long



Hey all and any who are still checking up on my blog. I been real busy with my beloved Halloween, then Christmas, New Year's, and recently Valentine's day. I've been up and down, like most folks, and I plan on working on my blog and other projects a little harder. This winter gives me the blahs and has me dreaming of the island life I used to have. Better get cracking on getting ready for summer ( I already bought my new bikini for the season) and finishing some art projects I have to do. Commenting on pop culture will just have to wait for now.





Picture of Flatt's Village, Bermuda

No comments:

  • The Amazing Rob Reilly
  • The Houston Browncoats
  • The Poetic Lauren Perry
  • Aikarin's Customized My Little Ponies
  • Shop Tofu Girls
  • Johnny Delgado is Dead
  •